Pozvání na událost
Kongres je podporován ESMO, UICC, AMAAC a IASLC.
- Discuss the heterogeneity of NSCLC and relationship between genetic features of the tumor and clinical course of disease.
- Asses the influence of histologic types and genetic biomarkers on treatment selection and personalizing regimens in patients with NSCLC .
- Analyze the role of EGFR expression in selecting treatment for patients with advanced NSCLC
- Interpret and use the results of molecular and genetic testing to guide treatment selection for patients with NSCLC
- Identify practice changes that may result in improved clinical outcome and quality of life for patients with NET.
- Addressing the state of art in management of SCLC, and Mesothelioma.
- Discussing different diagnostic and therapeutic approaches for common primary mediastinal tumors.
- 2012-01-14 00:00:00 2012-01-16 23:59:59 Europe/Prague Expanding treatment options for thoracic malignancies: Past, Present and Future Kongres je podporován ESMO, UICC, AMAAC a IASLC. Hayat Regency, Kuwait